RightMove Recruitment are now hiring an experienced Airline Route Analyst to join our client.
The Route Analyst will be responsible for developing tactical and strategic pricing initiatives to maximise overall passenger revenue and align with company objectives. They will monitor the competitive pricing environment and ensure that our clients fares are appropriately positioned. In addition, this analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining our suite of commercial reporting tools.
- Achieving target load factors across a number of routes.
- Manage and ensure the delivery of the revenue budget for your flight portfolio by maximising revenue per seat on a flight-by-flight basis.
- Conduct detailed market reviews, identifying potential threats and opportunities.
- Proactively identify pricing adjustments beyond own immediate markets.
- Monitor competitive fare activity and execute appropriate market-level responses based on market performance, quality of service and company objectives.
- Support the delivery of ancillary revenue streams and assist in the ongoing development of new ones.
- Identify and pursue capacity deployment opportunities to support the overall network revenue.
- Develop a detailed booking profile by market to ensure an optimal booking build in order to maximise yield.
- Creation and maintenance of spreadsheet models that provide a profitability analysis of the business. This includes overviews of revenues and costs, break even charts and performance vs budget whether it be on a flight, route or company level.
- Measure the impact of price changes on demand and revenue.
- Analyse historical data on traffic and revenue to establish parameters for future fare and availability levels.
- Collaborate with Commercial Department counterparts on market strategy, providing strategic pricing direction and competitive context.
- Adhoc reporting for senior management.
- Ideally the job holder should have third-level qualification in aviation management or similar.
- Experience with Navitaire, SkyFare/SkySpeed would be preferred, as would experience with fares management software such as Sabre AVFM or SITA Airfare Insight.
- The role also requires an understanding of pricing and yield management theory and practices.
Our client is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where people are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. Integrated into our core values is our commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a diverse workforce is central to our success. We’re friends, we’re teammates, we’re collaborators, we’re all hands on deck.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Bachelor’s (required)
- Airline Route Analyst: 3 years (required)
- Navitaire System: 3 years (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person