RightMove Recruitment is hiring an Area Sales Representative to work in the North/Northeast of Ireland.
We are continuing our journey of expanding and diversifying our business and we are now looking for a results-driven Area Sales Representative to join our Steel Division in the North/Northeast of Ireland. The Area Sales Representative will actively seek out and engage customer prospects in this region. The role includes selling steel products and establishing and maintaining customer relationships whilst achieving agreed sales targets.
- Responsible for selling steel products to existing and prospective customers.
- Resposible for establishing, developing and maintaining positive customer relationships ensuring focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing customers in the North/Northeast and ensuring follow up of any potential new customers.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Traveling in the assigned territory to directly meet with potential and current clients to discuss their requirements.
- Negotiating sales contracts and resolving customer complaints.
- Informing potential and existing customers of product features and benefits.
- Submitting regular sales reports to management such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Working closely with internal sales team to close sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Experience of working under pressure.
- Experience of both working in a team and individually.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have IT experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work remotely when required.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Role
- Performance Related Bonus
- Fully expensed Company Car
- Laptop/Tablet & Mobile Phone
- Pension Plan
- Development Opportunities
- Health & Wellbeing Support
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- On Site Parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €45,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road