RightMove Recruitment are now hiring for Artic Driver for our client based in Dublin.
Any hours worked over 8hrs is OT1 (time &half), Saturdays are OT1 and Sundays OT2 (double). They also receive a €14.01 daily lunch expense.
- Completion of necessary paperwork
- Be able to establish good working relationships with customers.
- Resolve issues/queries effectively and to escalate to relevant departments where necessary.
- Follow scheduled routes, including any ad hoc duties that may be assigned.
- Communicate with the transport team throughout your shift.
- Report to the transport managers daily.
- A Full HGV Artic/Rigid licence.
- Drivers need a minimum of 1-2 years Artic/ Rigid Driving experience with an established Irish/UK logistics provider.
- Full C/EC Driving Licence
- Valid Digicard
- Full compliance with CPC Regulations
- Good track record of following routes and time schedules
- Good Knowledge of Irish Road Network
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €18.30 per hour
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- CPC (preferred)
- C Driving Licence (preferred)
- E Driving Licence (preferred)
- Tachograph Driver Card (preferred)