RightMove Recruitment are now hiring an Assistant Manager for our client based in Airside, Co. Dublin.
Ensure the site operates efficiently and effectively and provides our customers with the very best customer service and fresh food offerings at all times in a clean, safe environment. To support the Site Manager and take full responsibility for the site in the Site Manager’s absence.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively deliver excellence in customer service at all times.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority and consistently deliver and exceptional service by displaying I-CARE service excellence behaviours.
- Professionally handle all customer queries and complaints in line with company policy in a timely manner and escalate where appropriate.
Store Operations and standards
- Support the Site Manager in the efficient day-to-day running of retail unit.
- Ensure that the store reflects company’s standards of merchandising, presentation and Customer Care.
- Ensure and maintain the level of hygiene to the highest standard throughout the store and compliance by all staff members to the same standard.
- Ensure all operational checklists are followed on a daily basis across the shop and forecourt.
- Competently manage and organise a team of staff.
- Be approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork, fosters a positive attitude and atmosphere in the workplace.
- Develop and promote good communication between employees and management in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment.
- Support Store Manager in the development and training of the team to required training standards.
- Comply with the policies at all times.
- Comply with all legislation relevant to the operation of a service station including Employment Law.
- Ensure correct uniform / dress code and name badge are worn correctly and at all times, and the highest standard of personal care is upheld.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and Group Management.
- Perform any other duties or assume other responsibilities that may be assigned to the role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Supervisory / Management position.
- Levels 1 & 2 knowledge of food safety is a distinct advantage.
- Working knowledge of the CBE system is desirable.
- Excellent communication and delegation skills.
- Proven staff management skills.
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic.
- Passion for retail and customer excellence.
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent salary dependent on experience.
- Retention bonus.
- Annual leave starts at 21 days increasing per year of service.
- Employee Wellness Programme.
- On-Site parking.
- Ongoing training, appraisals and career progression opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00-€34,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Airside, Co. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Management: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person