RightMove Recruitment are now hiring for a Bar Manager for our client based in Galway for a well-established Bar & Restaurant.
Spread over two floors and stretching across two streets, we’re located in the heart of the bustling Latin Quarter, Galway’s cultural and social hub with Shop Street and Quay Street on our doorstep.
We are currently recruiting a Bar Manager to join our team in Galway City. We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and organised individual with excellent attention to detail, the ability to motivate others and superb customer care skills.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Maintaining standards in accordance with our brand.
- Roster preparation & general administration.
- Team supervision and training.
- Maintains inventory.
- Ensures bar is well-stocked and clean.
- Tracks customer behaviour and sales.
- Maintains budget and monitors costs.
The ideal Bar Manager Candidate
- Fluent English is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong work ethic & self-starter.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent presentation & attention to detail.
- Experience with point-of-sale tracking technology and bar and restaurant management platforms.
Bar Manager Benefits
- Competitve salary.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Staff discounts.
- Opportunity for promotion within the company.
- Training and career development.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Galway, County Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bar Manager: 3 years (required)
- Ireland (required)