Full Job Description
RightMove Recruitment is recruiting a full-time Chef de Partie to join our client based in Dublin City.
Key Accountabilities: You will be responsible for taking charge of sections in all kitchen areas and to ensure the smooth running of the outlet, assisting other outlets when required. You will provide assistance for the Head Chef and Sous chef in maintaining high standards of food preparation, presentation and hygiene.
Chef de Partie Main Duties:
- Prepare mis-en-place for all relevant menus.
- Prepare, cook and present food to hotel standards, including staff meals.
- To take responsibility for a section in the kitchen as instructed by the Head Chef / Sous Chef.
- To operate and clean equipment correctly and safely adhering to cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Supervise assistant chefs and assist in their training.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of Health and Safety, hygiene, guest safety, fire regulations, emergency procedures, etc (including correct recording of all temperatures and that all necessary food samples are taken).
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of hotel policies and standards, i.e. mandates and food standards.
What you will receive:
Joining an international company with more than 6200 hotels across the globe. This comes with numerous benefits:
- Team Member Travel Programme: Travel the world on preferential hotel room rates with up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B in Hotels around the world. Plus, discounts for your Family and Friends.
- Free membership to Living Well Health Club & Gym.
- Career Development & Progression within the 4* star hotel.
- Holidays – 30 days holiday (incl bank holidays).
- On shift – complimentary meals on duty & uniforms provided.
- Christmas parties, Summer Parties and many more!
- Free carparking.
- Employee recognition rewards.
- Continuous training and development.
The ideal Chef de Partie candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a Chef De Partie in a 4* or 5* hotel or busy kitchen.
- Strong communication and organisational skills are a must as this is a busy, dynamic role.
- Candidates must be flexible to work varying shifts, including weekends, evenings and on occasion early mornings.
- Be legally entitled to work full-time in Ireland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €15.00-€16.00 per hour
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Chef de Partie: 3 years (required)
- Ireland (required)