RightMove Recruitment is recruiting passionate full-time Chefs of all levels to join our team based in Dublin City This is predominately Rostered 5 out of 7 days.
You must have at least 2 years of experience working as a Chef in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent standards and presentation skills. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company.
We offer a fantastic line of progression within the chef field, after recently being approved for City & Guilds accreditation.
Operational Kitchen Management
- In conjunction with the Head Chef – design and develop menus in line with quality standards
- Oversee the Kitchen, ensuring weekly menu preparation, food ordering, and stock taking.
- Organization of Kitchen to ensure effective resourcing and competence to deliver daily menu.
- Ensuring the highest food standards and innovation across the kitchen team.
- On-going development of food strategy for the unit.
- Responsible to ensure that food hygiene standards are implemented, and maintained and that all records are completed in line comply with company procedures, E.H.O, Q.A, and H.A.C.C.P requirements.
- Ensure an excellent level of cleanliness throughout the business by maintaining a written cleaning schedule. Ensure COSHH regulations are up to date and guidelines in the use of PPE are accurate.
- Be a role model for the principles and implementation of all Food Safety systems and practices.
- Always be available to deal with any concerns that customers may have and seek a solution to every issue that goes beyond what might ordinarily be expected displaying a positive and committed attitude to customer care. Reassure customers/clients and staff by projecting a smart and authoritative image.
Qualifications, Experience, and Training
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Commis Chef or Chef de Partie, Sous Chef or Head Chef is plus a good track record within a Catering environment.
- Experience in a variety of cuisines.
- Experience in menu design and implementation and food costing.
- Interest and ability to train others.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements and legislation.
- Good working knowledge & experience of HACCP and ISO systems and procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Chef: 3 years (required)
- HACCP: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person