RightMove Recruitment are now hiring for a number of Deli Supervisors.
This role offer many benefits including a 3 months retention bonus payment along with other benefits.
There is also great progression to be made within the company and an excellent training program.
Deli Supervisor Main tasks and responsibilities:
Pro-actively deliver excellence in customer service at all times to include:
- Warm greeting, eye contact and a smile
- Ask does the customer need anything else
- Discuss your service station’s promotions (product promotions)
- Always be ready to look after customer queries
- Offer a warm farewell
Job Role Specifics:
- Ensure and take responsibility for the efficient day-to-day running of the fresh food operation on site
- Ensure that the fresh food offer reflects company’s standards of merchandising, presentation and Customer Care.
- Bring innovation to the fresh food offer.
- Prepare hot and cold food as well as beverages for customer consumption to the highest standard.
- Responsible for food safety and hygiene at all times and adhering to the policies of the company regarding food compliance.
- Ensure compliance with the HACCP preventative approach to food safety.
- Strictly follow stock rotation and control, traceability, correct storage and handling of each product.
- Record wastage and address daily and weekly
- Ensure good team work with colleagues and management.
- Support the training of all all employees in the department
Deli Supervisor –Required Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience in a supervisory position in a deli or similar fast paced catering environment
- Must have levels 1 & 2 knowledge of food safety
- Must be flexible to rotate to other sites when required
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good delegation skills
- Have a real passion for achieving customer excellence within the food industry.
- A flair for innovation and creativity with food offerings
- Must have a full clean drivers licence and own transport
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent salary dependent on experience
- Retention bonus
- Annual leave starts at 21 days increasing per year of service
- Employee Wellness Programme
- Fuel allowance
- Ongoing training, appraisals and career progression opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00-€30,000.00 per year
Deli Supervisor Benefits:
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Dublin, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Supervising: 1 year (required)
- Retail sales: 1 year (required)
- English (required)