RightMove Recruitment are now hiring for Recruitment Consultants.
The Ideal candidate will have a passion for recruitment and a goal to pursue a career in recruitment you will work on a number of industries and sectors.
- Overall accountability for customer sales and new business development
- Conducting sales calls on a daily basis
- Research, identify, target and secure new business opportunities
- Manage and undertake local, regional and national activities including trade shows, networking events, workshops, presentations etc.
- Provide weekly updates on all business targets including actions taken
- Contributing to and assisting with the implementation of the annual sales strategies
- Gather and maintain relevant industry data in support of growth and development
- Gather and feedback marketing intelligence in liaison with Clients
- Communicate with clients regularly to ensure visibility and partnership.
- Proactively manage and resolve Customer related issues.
- Lead ad-hoc Operational projects and initiatives to drive business strategy.
The ideal candidate:
Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team on various accounts and tasks. Excellent communication skills with the ability to continuously engage with numerous Clients The ability to build and maintain relationships throughout the company and with our clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Recruitment: 2 years (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)