RightMove is now hiring for an experienced Financial Consultant for our client based in Dublin.
Financial Consultant Job Responsibilities:
Financial consultants will advise clients on a range of financial services and decisions, including budgeting, saving for big purchases, retirement planning, investing, and trust and estate planning.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Helps clients create financial plans to achieve their goals.
- Answers financial questions and addresses concerns.
- Responds to client calls and emails promptly.
- Builds long-term client relationships.
- Meeting clients / Generating Leads / Project work
- Analyzes market and economic trends.
- Stays up to date on relevant government policies.
- Maintains client confidentiality.
- Collaborates with other financial planners.
Financial Consultant Qualifications and Skills:
- Develops strong client relationships and has excellent client services skills.
- Communicates financial information clearly and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manages multiple client accounts simultaneously and has good time-management skills.
- Works well independently and with colleagues.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business, accounting, or a related major is required.
- A master’s degree in finance, economics, business, accounting, or a related major is a plus.
- A Certified Financial Planner (CFP) license is required.
- Be a Team player with a focus on working as one team
- Strong understanding of relevant regulatory requirements required
- Have a strong background in lead generation and ability to build strong internal relationships