Rightmove Recruitment is now hiring a Floating Store Manager for our client based in North Dublin.
Please note this role requires a clean driver’s license and your own transport and requires you to travel between multiple stores int he north Dublin area.
Job Role Purpose:
Ensure the site operates efficiently and effectively and provides our customers with the very best customer service and fresh food offering at all times. To deliver on key store targets through effective management of people and operations.
Floating Store Manager Role Specifics:
- Take final responsibility for the efficient day-to-day running of the site
- Ensuring that the store reflects company’s standards of merchandising, presentation and Customer Care
- Achieving sales, margins, wastage targets
- Implementing the HACCP, ensuring and maintaining the level of hygiene is of the highest standard throughout the store and compliance by all staff members to the same
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the shop area by following checklists on a daily basis and ensures that all the equipment, signs and lights are clean and fully illuminated
- Ensure the store is compliant with the relevant legislation and implement procedures as required
- Manage employee rostering and annual leave and maintain accurate and secure records
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs
- Control stocktaking and overheads as per annual budget.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Retail management position (either as an Assistant Manager or Site Manager)
- Passion for retail, a strong work ethic with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Proven people management and leadership capability
- Previous experience of reading and actioning reports
- Excellent communication and delegation skills
- KPIs and targets driven
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Full clean driver’s license and own transport.
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent salary dependent on experience
- Retention bonus
- Additional Annual Leave up to 27 days per year
- Employee Wellness Programme
- On-Site parking
- Ongoing training, appraisals and career progression opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €35,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Retention bonus