RightMove Recruitment are now hiring Experienced Food and Beverage Supervisors for a 4-star hotel in County Galway, Ireland.
- Ensure the smooth running of all F&B operations.
- Serve guests in a prompt & courteous manner
- To ensure that the outlets are set up and stocked according to the business requirements
- To be fully aware of any menu updates, hotel promotions, corporate promotions or specials
- To comply with all laws governing the sale of alcohol.
- To work a flexible shift pattern and rotate through the various areas of the Food and Beverage Department if required.
- To ensure all cleaning schedules are adhered to on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To provide support in other areas of the hotel if required to do so.
- Ensure all stock is rotated and stored in a safe manner.
- Ensure all bars are prepared for set up in advance of each shift and in accordance with relevant standards of procedure
- Ensure that all staff arrive to work on time and in correct uniform and name badge as per the weekly rota
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €13.00-€14.00 per hour
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Galway, County Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Supervising: 2 years (required)
- Hospitality: 2 years (required)