RightMove Recruitment are now recruiting Health Care Assistants to join our client in a brand-new nursing home based in Co. Wexford.
Full-time, Part-time, Relief, Trainee HCA Programme roles available
The Health Care Assistant will provide holistic, person-centered care, promoting optimum independence and enhancing the quality of life for residents.
- Enrolled in or completed QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support or equivalent; If you do not have this qualification, we are happy to support you in achieving it.
- 1st and 2nd year student nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists are eligible to apply.
- At least 1 year experience in care of the older person or comparable role is desirable.
- Must be of professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Good standard of verbal and written English.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential.
What to Expect:
We are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of person-centred care and services by offering competitive benefits, encouraging work – life balance and fostering career progression opportunities for all employees.
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Flexible working hours
- Premiums paid on Public Holidays
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of service
- Modern custom built facilitates