RightMove are now hiring for an Internal Sales Representative for our clients based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have prior experience in sales and customer service, with a focus on engineering products, tools and accessories.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting sales goals by developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Utilizing effective sales techniques to promote products and services
- Handling customer inquiries, providing comprehensive product information and pricing
- Resolving customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Working with the team to ensure on-time delivery of products
- Generating and tracking sales leads
- Proven sales experience, preferably in engineering distribution, trade counter in the hardware / builders merchant sector
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, ERP software and modern sales techniques
If you have the necessary qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, please submit your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€37,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clondalkin, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- trade counter in the hardware and builders merchant sector: 3 years (required)
- Sales: 3 years (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person