RightMove Recruitment are now hiring for Maintenance Technician for our client leading in textile rental and laundry service, based in Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- On a day to day basis, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the executing, monitoring and recording of the maintenance breakdowns and breakdown follow ups.
- Responsible for delivering a high quality maintenance service to production. The technician must ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively and safely.
- Responsible for carrying out planned work.
- Providing maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records, produce performance reports.
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems.
- Technical support for the plant facilities and services.
- Support Production Team in achieving targets.
- Observing all onsite and legislative rules and regulations in terms of Health and Safety.
- Performance of PM routines.
Experience And Skills Required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role in regulated manufacturing environment
- Possess mechanical and electrical maintenance experience and/or qualifications.
- Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality, Health and Safety.
- Experienced in fault finding and problem solving.
- Able to do shift work including weekends.
Elis Benefits Include
- Tax Saver Scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- 10% VHI Discount
Location: Unit 1B South City Business Park, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Salary: 35,800k per year, 46h per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €35,800.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Maintenance Technician: 2 years (preferred)