RightMove Recruitment are now hiring a Hotel Office Manager for our client based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is looking to recruit you. We cater to thousands of customers every week! Our customers come from all over the world to enjoy our live music bar, roof garden bar and our newly renovated 22-bedroom, 3-star Hotel. No two days are ever the same! Be part of our amazing journey and come work for us in one of the most unique family-run entertainment venues in Ireland.
The office manager plays a vital part in the successful day-to-day operations of the venue. You will be working with a small and dynamic professional industry-leading management team and we will invest in your future with us by giving you dedicated training to further your career as an Office Manager and ensure you are successful in your role.
Your role will cover many aspects of running one of the leading entertainment venues in Ireland, including areas such as purchasing, management, reporting, HR documentation, processing payroll information, admin support to our front of house staff and cash controls. You will need to be highly organised, a problem solver, ready to learn and enjoy working on your own initiative and getting results. While we take our work seriously, we try not to take ourselves too seriously. We value an optimistic and can-do mindset above all else.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Optimistic and can do mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail in all tasks
- 2 plus years working in a similar environment
- Ideally have a third-level qualification
- Excellent IT skill is a must. Experience working with Excel, Google Drive
- Previous experience and working knowledge of payroll and accounting software systems for example – Xero, Sage
- Previous experience and working knowledge of HR systems – Alkimii, Bizimply and Procurement system – Procure Wizard
Description of role
- Manage supplier accounts, process invoices and delivery dockets
- Assist in managing purchasing and orders of stocks for the Hotel
- Assist in cash control procedures
- Generate financial and sales reports
- Assist in processing payroll information
- Carry out general office administrative tasks
- Support to front-of-house management operations – Hotel, Bar & Restaurant
- Assist in HR documentation
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€33,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 20 – 25 per week
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin City Centre, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (required)
- Office management: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person