Full Job Description
Rightmove are now recruiting for an experienced Warehouse/Production Operative for our client based in Newcastle, Dublin 24.
We are currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic Production Operative to join our fast-paced team.
This Production Operative job at our Window Blind manufacturing facility offers a desirable Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5.00pm working week with the opportunity to work additional flexible overtime hours.
The ideal Production Operative candidate will have a can-do attitude and positive work ethic demonstrating efficiency and adaptability. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take a step forward in their career and join a large, well-established, and thriving team with excellent progression opportunities.
Production Operative Key Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a structured team, whilst also using your own initiative to complete jobs assigned to you with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An energetic can-do attitude is required.
- Previous experience working within a production role (ideal but not necessary as training will be provided).
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work overtime when required, to cope with demand.
· Reliability and punctuality are a must.
- Valid Manual Handling (ideal but not necessary as certification will be provided)
- Own transport recommended as our facility is not on a direct bus route.
Starting hourly rate: €11.33 per basic hour (€17 per overtime hour)
Standard hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm (40 hours).
· Flexible overtime at 1.5x pay
· Onsite parking
· Canteen facilities
· Full training given
· Opportunities to advance
· Annual bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.33-€11.50 per hour
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clondalkin, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have your own car?
- Production operative: 1 year (required)