RightMove are now hiring for Quantity Surveyor for our client based in County Dublin, Ireland.
About: Our client is a dynamic and ambitious firm that continuously strives to set high standards. Delivering state of the art building and infrastructure solutions within the construction industry. Working within both the public and private sector, whilst gaining repeat business, from satisfied, high profile clients from around the world.
Job Description: Our client is searching for multiple reliable quantity surveyor’s to join their capable team of professionals. The quantity surveyor will be tasked with analysing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
- Responsible for all aspects of cost management on the project
- Preparing tender and contract documentation.
- Preparing payment certificates in accordance with company systems and procedures.
- Management of the change control process.
- Liaising with client and design team.
- Appointing and managing subcontractors and suppliers.
- Undertaking cost analysis of subcontractor packages.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Degree qualified.
- Chartership is preferred but not essential.
- At least 3-5+ years’ post graduate QS experience.
- Experience in preparing valuations, variation management, CVR reporting, payment certificates.
- Experience in apartment developments would be preferred but not essential.
- Reporting to commercial manager.