RightMove Recruitment are now hiring an experienced returns agent to join our client based in Dublin Airport.
- Check a large volume of vehicles back into the rental fleet daily.
- Identify potential new damage on the rental fleet and assess as applicable.
- Compiling necessary documents to enable efficient assessment of any new damage.
Assist with Quality Control processes to ensure fleet damage records are accurate and reliable.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations. Handle all customer needs with professionalism and confidence.
- During quiet periods, or when requested by your line manager, you will be expected to assist in other areas of operations in Eastlands or Terminals as required, that could include, but is not limited to, customer service desk, driving, fleet checks, vehicle audits, etc.
- Ad hoc duties as advised by management.
- Your Skills: Naturally driven to meet targets. Strong communicator with an engaging personality.
Customer focused background. Team player with excellent attention to detail and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment. Full B Driving licence required.
Fluent English is a must, both written and verbal. 2nd language is advantageous.
This is a Full-Time permanent role which requires flexibility and availability for shift work Monday to Sunday between business hours 5am to 1am.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to €26,650.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Swords, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person