RightMove are hiring for a Sales Support Administrator for our client based in Airside, Swords, Co. Dublin.
This role is based out of our Dublin Office in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.
What You’ll Do:
As the new Sales Support Administrator, reporting to the Office Manager, you will manage the inbound sales leads responding to quote requests via email and telephone and answer and sales queries that arise. You will provide general admin support to the Office Manager and the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities include:
Support the office manager with day-to-day business management and administration as needed including, but not limited to:
- Answering phone and email enquiries for sales bookings, issuing quotes, dealing with prospective customers and liaising with drivers to book their time.
- Manage the inbound sales lead process into a centralised CRM and track inbound leads that turn into sales to produce weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Develop and prepare email follow up campaigns for inbound leads.
- Issuance of invoices to business clients.
- Admin support in submission of Government tenders to win contract work or preparing sales proposal for corporate prospects from time to time.
- Communicating with clients via phone and email, answering inquiries and providing support.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date sales records and reports.
- Produce monthly reports on website performance (via Google Analytics and digital advertising).
- Produce compelling sales messages and copy.
- Update web content via CMS as required.
- Develop a strong appreciation and deep understanding of how to effectively support our sales and new business development process.
- Support the office manager with other admin tasks as they arise.
- PA support to the Managing Director, as required.
- 1 – 2 years of previous sales admin experience.
- Experience in conducting sales campaigns and email marketing and a desire to learn.
- Desire to learn and understand the industry in which we operate.
- Fluent English language skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics desirable.
- Experience of Word Press CMS is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present written and verbal information to users and prospects via phone and email.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- An interest in the tourist and transport industry.
Who You Are:
- Quick learner to new systems and applications.
- Ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and meet multiple target dates.
- Capable of working in fast paced environments.
What We Offer You:
- A competitive package for the right candidate
- A fast paced, fun place to work – we don’t take life too seriously and we want you to feel the same!
- Full support and training to understand our business operations and ongoing support from the management team so you always have somewhere to go for help.
- Great opportunities for progression – our success is your success and as our business grows, your role will too.
- Flexibility with start and finish times – we don’t mind as long as you get the work done.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €27,000.00-€32,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales administration: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person