RightMove Recruitment are now hiring for a Senior Chef de partie for our client based in Dublin city centre for a well established Pub.
We are hiring staff members that are available to work full-time, and have schedule flexibility as shift hours vary on a regular basis.
The Senior Chef de Partie should be able to work as part of a busy team, communicate efficiently with all the members and adhere to the HACCP regulations and cleaning schedules of the establishment.
Applicants should also be able to effectively follow instructions from The Head Chef, as well as effectively manage other kitchen staff members when needed.
- Help in the preparation and design of all food menus.
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Head Chef or Sous Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff when necessary
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- 4 years experience as a Chef de Partie/Line Chef
- Experience working under pressure
- Experience working in a busy kitchen
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €17.00-€18.00 per hour
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Chef de Partie: 4 years (required)
- English (required)