RightMove Recruitment is recruiting a full-time Senior Chef de Partie to join our client based in Dublin City Centre.
Senior Chef de Partie Key Accountabilities:
- To assist in controlling departmental costs within the standards set by the Executive Head Chef.
- To assist in stock control measures implemented, in order to achieve budgeted profit margins.
- To ensure security of stock and equipment
- To prepare menu items to the highest possible standard , under guidance from the Senior Kitchen Team
- To ensure all guests queries are handled promptly and efficiently
- To ensure all guest requests are met or suitable alternatives suggested instead. i.e. Special dietary needs, VIP’s, Special Requests
- To check product against standards and for consistency daily
- To make sure product is to standards prior to presentation to guests
- To assist in updating hotel recipes and menu spec’s along with menu changes.
- To constantly liaise with Room Service team, Restaurant team, Bar team to ensure all guest requests are attended to efficiently while meeting and exceeding standards.
- Assist with the training and coaching of the junior chef team
- Minimum of 3 years experience in quality focused, high end Restaurant desirable
- Ability to cook and present dishes to high standard consistently
- Team player with a positive attitude is an absolute must for this role
- Desire to progress, learn and develop own career within a professional environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €33,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Breakfast Chef: 3 years (required)
- HACCP: 2 years (preferred)
- Ireland (required)