RightMove Recruitment are now hiring for a Spa Manager for our client based in Galway.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Spa Hotel Manager to lead our spa and wellness operations. As the Spa Hotel Manager, you will be responsible for creating a serene and memorable experience for our guests while managing all aspects of our Spa facilities. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring our guest’s comfort and satisfaction during their stay. The Spa Manager will work in treatments, as well as Managing their team and Spa.
The Spa Manager will report directly to the General Manager. In this role, you will work closely with the General Manager to ensure the seamless operation of the Spa and alignment with the overall goals and standards of the Loughrea Hotel & Spa.
We are seeking a Spa Manager with a demonstrated history of success in Spa Management or a related wellness field. Our ideal candidate should have a genuine passion for promoting health and well-being, along with exceptional leadership skills to inspire and guide our team daily.
Loughrea Hotel and Spa is one of the most highly recommended and well known venues in Galway. Situated just outside the quaint town of Loughrea overlooking Loughrea lake. Guests can enjoy the Rooftop Garden Bar and Sky Lounge, which boasts panoramic views of Loughrea lake and the Galway countryside.
The hotel’s facilities consists of 91 bedrooms, Shore Island Spa, ample free car parking on site, Lir Bar & Brasserie, Abbey Restaurant, a large conference suite and 6 breakout rooms catering for conferences up to 500 people.
One of six properties within the Só Hotel Group, there are significant progression and development opportunities for ambitious and driven hospitality professionals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Spa, including managing staff and scheduling appointments.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue and profitability.
- Create and manage budgets / financial reports.
- Hire, train and manage a team of Spa professionals.
- Ensure that all guests enjoy a truly exceptional Spa experience by providing a luxurious experience, going above and beyond and inspiring the team to do the same.
- Excellent customer service and addressing any customer complaints or concerns.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety in the Spa & pool area including health and safety checks.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, staff and suppliers.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and implement best practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good track record of leading and developing a passionate Spa team.
- Experience in Spa management.
- ITEC/CIDESCO/CIBTAC qualifications.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other relevant Spa software.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- A passion for the Spa industry.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Working experience of finance, budgeting, marketing and competitor & market analysis.
- Employee discount at Só Hotel group properties.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
- Food allowance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Recognition Awards.
- Free car parking.
- Group Employee Discount Scheme.
- Complimentary Coffee.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: €37,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Galway, CO. Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Spa Manager: 3 years (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person