RightMove Recruitment are now hiring for an experienced Senior Transport Planner to join our client based in Dublin,
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build loads (electronically) for collection
- Plan and assign deliveries and collections to drivers (including route & journey time planning) and ensure all drivers are aware of their allocated job, giving full consideration to all health and safety regulations
- Communicate professionally, effectively and assertively with drivers and harness good working relations
- Communicate professionally and effectively within the office environment and support other team members
- Monitor units that could potentially be late and communicate to customer
- Assist with the scheduling of transporters for service/maintenance checks
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and others as appropriate
- Check transporter locations regularly to ensure they are located as planned
- Undertake other duties from time to time as appropriate
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines based on KPI’s.
- Proficient at reporting on performance to Corporate Customer.
- Knowledgeable and experience of Fleet Management preferably with CPC Qualification.
- Geographical Knowledge of DUB/LEINSTER/IRL
- Experience of Asset Tracking/R&M Software Packages.
- Based in Blue Chip Company.
- Strong process driven individual with familiarity on SAP.
- High level of flexibility required with requirement to work Saturdays following ROI Bank Holidays.
- Team player but can work on own initiative when required.
- Comfortable to make decisions in the best interests of the Business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €45,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person