RightMove Recruitment are now hiring Warehouse Operatives/Forklift Drivers for our client leading in Building Solutions based in Baldoyle, Dublin 13.
Hours 07:30 to 16:00 or 08:30 to 17:00
- The Warehouse Operative is responsible for competently and accurately processing the picking of customer orders.
- To cut and build samples including building swatches and display boards as well as maintaining stocks of samples to dispatch daily by post.
- The ability to use power tools to produce samples, for example a Miter Saw, Table Saw, Drill, etc.
- The role would also require some driving of the company van making the occasional deliveries so driving license required.
- Quality of product on all orders dispatched must be to the highest standard ensuring 100% Customer Satisfaction in all dispatches including Trade Counter, Customer Deliveries and all Third Party Distribution Orders are packed efficiently and safely for transport.
- Forklift license Experience in counter balance and Combi Lifts (3+ Year).
- Demonstrate and promote a proactive commitment to health & safety, well-being and the environment whilst complying with all laws and company policies as directed by warehouse manager / warehouse supervisor.
- Always communicate effectively with warehouse manager / supervisor.
- Support company wide initiatives to improve service levels to our customers.
- Be an active functional member of the warehouse team. Co-operation and input will be required in relation to team performance.
- You will be called upon for occasional weekend work.
- Where necessary in-house training will be given.
- 3+ Years in Warehouse Operative role, particularly Face to Face.
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Basic computer skills an advantage.
- Counterbalance and Combi Fork Truck Licence.
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent understanding of the English language is essential for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €15.50 per hour
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Retention bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Leaving Certificate (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Forklift licence (preferred)