RightMove Recruitment are now hiring two experienced Warehouse Supervisors to work closely with the Warehouse Manager, for a company based in Baldoyle, Dublin 13.
To efficiently move finished products within and outside the warehouse environment. Ensure that documentation, labelling, palletization and presentation are done accurately as they are critical for delivery preparation. To be responsible for the movement/storage of products, unload/load vehicles and monitor key performance indicators such as movements, damage and on-time dispatch. Ensure the warehouse and equipment are cleaned to standard on a daily/regular basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the next step in your career with further career development possible and this will be encouraged within the organization.
In all cases liaise closely with the Warehouse Manager and Supply Chain Manager enhancing processes and procedures and ensuring their effective implementation and communication to all staff.
Normal warehouse hours: 07:30 to 17:00.
- Quality of product on all orders dispatched must be to the highest standard ensuring 100% customer satisfaction in all dispatches including Trade Counter, Customer Deliveries and all Third Party Distribution Orders are packed efficiently and safely for transport
- Supervisory experience is essential for this position (2+ Years)
- Forklift license, experience in counter balance and reach forklifts (5+ Years)
- Demonstrate and promote a proactive commitment to health & safety, well being and the environment whilst complying with all laws and company policies as directed by the Warehouse Manager
- Communicate effectively with the Warehouse Manager
- Problem solving and fault finding abilities are a necessary attribute when dealing with goods inwards and dispatch of products
- IIPPM qualification would be an advantage
- Support company-wide initiatives to improve service levels to our customers
- Be an active functional member of the warehouse team, co-operation and input will be required in relation to team performance
- You will be called upon for occasional weekend work
- Where necessary, in-house training will be given
- Must have a minimum of 2+ Years of warehouse supervisory experience in a busy retail environment, with fast moving goods
- Establishes good relationships with customers and staff; relates well to people at all levels, able to manage conflict, use humor appropriately to enhance relationships with others
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €15.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Warehouse Supervisor: 2 years (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person