RightMove Recruitment are now hiring a Yard Team Leader to join our client based in Baldoyle, Dublin 13.
Normal operating hours are 07:30 to 17:00.
To efficiently move finished products within and outside the warehouse environment. Ensure that documentation, labelling, palletization and presentation are done accurately as they are critical for delivery preparation. To be responsible for the movement/storage of products, unload/load vehicles and monitor key performance indicators such as movements, damage and on-time dispatch. Ensure the warehouse and equipment are cleaned to standard on a daily/regular basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the next step in your career with further career development possible and this will be encouraged within the organization.
In all cases you will liaise closely with the Warehouse Manager enhancing processes and procedures and ensuring their effective implementation and communication to all staff.
- All inbound product checked in thoroughly, ensuring quality of all items received.
- Complete all paperwork / scanning on time and following company processes.
- Notifying the Goods In Administrator of arrivals and informing the Warehouse Manager and Production Manager of all goods received.
- Performing put away of goods in the yard ensuring accessibility and promoting FIFO at all times.
- Managing goods / customers arriving at Goods In.
- Ensuring the yard is always in pristine condition with everything having a place and everything in its place.
- Working closely with the Warehouse Manager and Supervisor to ensure replenishment orders are fulfilled for the shop as required.
- Ensuring customer returns are checked in immediately and relevant documents sent to the Warehouse Manager and Sales Teams.
- Ensuring supplier returns are managed and efficiently returned with all relevant paperwork and notification is sent to purchasing of confirmation of return.
- Perform rolling stock checks as per schedule dictated by the Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure all products are labelled and location known of every product in the yard at all times.
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager to replenish yard as and when required.
- Quality of product on all orders dispatched must be to the highest standard ensuring 100% customer satisfaction in all dispatches including trade counter, customer deliveries and all third-party distribution orders are packed efficiently and safely for transport.
- Demonstrate and promote a proactive commitment to health & safety, well-being and the environment whilst complying with all laws and company policies as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
- Communicate well with diverse groups in and out of the organisation.
- Problem solving and fault-finding abilities are a necessary attribute when dealing with goods inwards and dispatch of products and an ability to develop an effective plan on how to tackle it.
- Transparency in this role is extremely important.
- Critical thinking is essential in this role at all times.
- Time Management is essential to meet and exceed deadlines and deliverables.
- Support company-wide initiatives to improve service levels to our customers.
- Be an active functional member of the warehouse team. Co-operation and input will be required in relation to team performance.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ Years of yard operations experience in a busy retail environment, with fast moving goods.
- Establishes good relationships with customers and staff.
- Manage task priorities.
- Manage constantly changing priorities.
- Basic computer skills.
- Team Lead experience is essential for this position (2+ Years).
- Forklift license, experience in counter-balance (3+ Years).
- Knowledge of WMS Systems.
- Relates well to people at all levels.
- IIPPM qualification would be an advantage.
- Manage conflict.
- Use humour appropriately to enhance relationships with others.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €28,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to Commute:
- Baldoyle, CO. Dublin (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Baldoyle, CO. Dublin: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person